Ever wonder what it takes to authentically lead people to buy?
What if it meant you could stop selling? Well at least in the traditional sense.
It’s time to think differently. It’s time to be a leader. It’s not about “closing” the sale in a salesy way, it’s about “opening” a relationship in an authentic way.
Here’s the difference:
1) Closers just care about getting to a yes. Openers (authentic leaders) aim to open a relationship if it’s the right fit and don’t hesitate to say if it’s not.
2) Closers make people feel less than for not buying. Openers aim to help people find the path that’s right for them.
3) Closers consider people numbers. Openers build relationships, create connections and expand their network.
4) Closers manipulate conversations, plan tactics to get past objections and deflate the power in others because it intimidates them. Openers see others for their inner strength and power and aim to help them unleash it.
5) Closers chase down leads. Openers effortlessly attract perfect-for-them clients.
Once I realized that getting sales didn’t have to be about selling in a salesy or sleazy way, I stopped being afraid of it. I found a way I could authentically lead others to a buying decision that was right for them and right for me.
Leadership is about believing in others, sometimes more than they believe in themselves. It’s about seeing what’s possible for them and shining a light on that potential. It’s standing strong for their transformation and giving them space to expand and believe. It’s helping others to move closer to their dreams, with or without a sale.
Just imagine people coming to you, seeking you out, wanting exactly what you’ve got to offer. Knowing exactly how you can help them.
Attraction based authentic sales means getting paid well for your good work. It means having enough money for all of your desires. It means having fun and feeling good about what you are doing.
Isn’t it time to let go of “I can’t afford it” and step into having the freedom to buy what you want, when you want it, for you and your family?
Imagine never having to worry about getting a job ever again. Never having to answer to someone else again. You want time off, you take it. You want a midday spa visit, you go. Your kids are sick, no problem, you stay home with them. You want those new shoes, no problem you buy them rather than waiting for them to go on sale.
Authentic sales allows you to build your own dream rather than someone else’s.
That’s what I want for you.
Want to learn more about authentic sales and being an opener of a long-term relationship rather than a closer of a quick sale, so you can start attracting perfect-for-you clients?
I’m sharing my Discovery Call Template: 10 Must Do’s to Have an Authentic Sales Conversation. Want it? Click here.